Black is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Black to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Diane Black sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Black’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2087: To prohibit Federal funds for the establishment or operation of patient navigator programs ...
- H.R. 2022: To prohibit the implementation or enforcement of any requirement of the Patient Protection ...
- H.R. 1882: Safety Net Abuse Prevention (SNAP) Act of 2013
- H.R. 1868: Legally Binding Budget Act of 2013
- H.R. 1331: Electronic Health Records Improvement Act
- H.R. 999: To amend title 49, United States Code, to require that individuals seeking training ...
- H.R. 940: Health Care Conscience Rights Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Black missed 41 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.