Rep. Donna Edwards
- Maryland - District 4
|Representative||Maryland's 4th District|
Edwards is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Edwards to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Donna Edwards sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Edwards’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 650: WAGES Act
- H.J.Res. 25: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to clarify the ...
- H.R. 6434 (112th): Broadening Opportunities Through Education Act
- H.R. 6311 (112th): S.O.S Act
- H.Res. 504 (112th): Raising a question of the privileges of the House.
- H.J.Res. 78 (112th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to clarify ...
- H.R. 2030 (112th): Green Infrastructure for Clean Water Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2008 to May 2013, Edwards missed 43 of 3,688 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Edwards [D-MD4]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.
Rep. Edwards [D-MD4]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.