Rep. Doris Matsui
- California - District 6
(Sacramento, West Sacramento, North Highlands, Valley High-North Laguna, Meadowview, Foothill Farms, Pocket, McClellan Park and parts of Antelope, Arden-Arcade, Sacramento County, Yolo County)
|Representative||California's 6th District|
|Representative||California's 5th District|
Matsui is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Matsui to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Doris Matsui sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Matsui’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2293: Flood Control Credit Act of 2013
- H.R. 1807: Residential Energy and Economic Savings Act
- H.R. 1685: Broadband Adoption Act of 2013
- H.R. 1540: To amend the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to authorize ...
- H.R. 1263: Excellence in Mental Health Act
- H.R. 1138: Small Business Clean Energy Financing Act of 2013
- H.R. 968: Fire-Damaged Home Rebuilding Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 2005 to Jun 2013, Matsui missed 53 of 6,540 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: NayJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.