Ose was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Ose’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Ose to other members of the House of Representatives in the 108th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Ose’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4980 (108th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to arrange for the carving ...
- H.R. 4807 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4704 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to establish tax credits ...
- H.R. 3687 (108th): To amend section 1464 of title 18, United States Code, to provide ...
- H.R. 3242 (108th): Specialty Crops Competitiveness Act of 2004
- H.R. 2432 (108th): Paperwork and Regulatory Improvements Act of 2004
- H.R. 2193 (108th): Port Security Improvements Act of 2003
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2004, Ose missed 75 of 3,431 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: