Rep. Duncan Hunter
- California - District 50
|Representative||California's 50th District|
|Representative||California's 52nd District|
Hunter is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hunter to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Duncan Hunter sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hunter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1937: Student Right to Know Before You Go Act of 2013
- H.R. 1497: War Memorial Protection Act
- H.R. 1356: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1444 ...
- H.Res. 128: Honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the United States Armed Forces ...
- H.Con.Res. 26: Recommending the posthumous award of the Medal of Honor to Sergeant Rafael Peralta.
- H.R. 1223: Fairness for Military Homeowners Act of 2013
- H.R. 1186: To posthumously award the Congressional Gold Medal to each of Glen Doherty and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Hunter missed 26 of 3,421 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Hunter [R-CA50]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Hunter [R-CA50]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.