Schrock was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Schrock’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Schrock to other members of the House of Representatives in the 108th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schrock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3476 (108th): Chiropractic Health Parity for Military Retirees and Dependents Act
- H.R. 3390 (108th): To amend title 10, United States Code, relating to prescription drug benefits ...
- H.R. 1827 (108th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 1084 (108th): Volunteer Pilot Organization Protection Act of 2004
- H.R. 705 (108th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain table tennis tables.
- H.R. 5518 (107th): Volunteer Pilot Organization Protection Act
- H.Con.Res. 416 (107th): Congratulating the Navy League of the United States on the occasion of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2004, Schrock missed 96 of 2,217 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: