Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II
- Missouri - District 5
|Representative||Missouri's 5th District|
Cleaver is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Cleaver to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Emanuel Cleaver II sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cleaver’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1666: Patient Centered Quality Care for Life Act
- H.R. 1454: To make supplemental agricultural disaster assistance available for fiscal years 2012 and 2013, ...
- H.R. 6157 (112th): To create a patient-centered quality of care initiative for seriously ill patients ...
- H.Res. 702 (112th): Recognizing Major League Baseball as an important part of the cultural history ...
- H.Res. 701 (112th): Recognizing the teams and players of the Negro Baseball Leagues for their ...
- H.R. 5591 (112th): To modify and extend the temporary reduction of duty on beta-cyfluthrin.
- H.R. 5592 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on mixtures containing beta-cyfluthrin.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Cleaver missed 236 of 6,511 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Cleaver [D-MO5]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Cleaver [D-MO5]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163