Rep. Eric “Rick” Crawford
- Arkansas - District 1
|Representative||Arkansas's 1st District|
Crawford is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Crawford to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Eric “Rick” Crawford sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Crawford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1614: Farm Risk Abatement and Mitigation Election Act of 2013
- H.R. 1244: Sensible School Lunch Act
- H.R. 742: Swap Data Repository and Clearinghouse Indemnification Correction Act of 2013
- H.R. 707: Short Term Retention for Agricultural Workers Act of 2013
- H.R. 355: To increase the statutory limit on the public debt only upon the certification ...
- H.R. 311: Farmers Undertake Environmental Land Stewardship Act
- H.R. 6665 (112th): Farmers Protection Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Crawford missed 24 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity