Rep. Eric Swalwell
- California - District 15
|Representative||California's 15th District|
Swalwell is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Swalwell to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Eric Swalwell sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Swalwell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1671: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 6937 ...
- H.R. 1022: Securing Energy Critical Elements and American Jobs Act of 2013
- H.R. 952: Main Street Revival Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Swalwell missed 1 of 179 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity