Rep. Ernest Konnyu
Former Representative from California's 12th District
|Representative||California's 12th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Konnyu was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Konnyu’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Konnyu to other members of the House of Representatives in the 100th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Konnyu’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3695 (100th): AIDS Reporting and Spousal Notification Act of 1987
- H.Con.Res. 178 (100th): A concurrent resolution to express the sense of the Congress concerning the ...
- H.R. 2175 (100th): A bill to suspend most-favored-nation trade privileges to Romania until that government ...
- H.R. 2103 (100th): Greater Avenues of Independence Act of 1987
- H.R. 1953 (100th): A bill to deny certain trade benefits to Romania unless that country ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1987 to Oct 1988, Konnyu missed 120 of 931 roll call votes, which is 12.9%. This is worse than the median of 5.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1988. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills