Rep. Eva Clayton
Former Representative from North Carolina's 1st District
|Representative||North Carolina's 1st District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Clayton was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Clayton’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Clayton to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Clayton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5274 (107th): Northeastern North Carolina Heritage Area Study Act of 2002
- H.R. 5015 (107th): Rural Self-Sufficiency and Workforce Advancement Act
- H.Con.Res. 421 (107th): Recognizing the importance of inheritance rights of women in Africa.
- H.Con.Res. 393 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that the Nation should take additional steps ...
- H.R. 2653 (107th): Agricultural Credit Act of 2001
- H.R. 2102 (107th): Rural Teachers Recruitment Act of 2001
- H.R. 1894 (107th): Farmers to Africa and the Caribbean Basin Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Clayton missed 243 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: