Canseco was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Canseco’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Canseco to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Canseco’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6368 (112th): Border Security Information Improvement Act of 2012
- H.J.Res. 113 (112th): Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States ...
- H.J.Res. 108 (112th): Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States ...
- H.R. 5028 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on nylon woolpacks used to ...
- H.Res. 480 (112th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to prohibit Members, Delegates, ...
- H.R. 3539 (112th): HOPE VI Program Termination Act of 2011
- H.R. 3100 (112th): San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Canseco missed 26 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity