Guinta was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Guinta’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Guinta to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Guinta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4968 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on bitolylene diisocyanate.
- H.R. 4168 (112th): Caring for the Fallen Act
- H.R. 3262 (112th): Government Results Transparency Act
- H.R. 2357 (112th): Fighting Fraud in Transportation Act of 2011
- H.R. 2206 (112th): Auto Enroll Repeal Act
- H.R. 2089 (112th): Technology Helps Revamp, Evaluate, and Expedite Designs Act of 2011
- H.R. 1863 (112th): Veterans Health Equity Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Guinta missed 47 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity