Rep. Frank Harrison
Former Representative from Pennsylvania's 11th District
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 11th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Harrison was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Harrison’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Harrison to other members of the House of Representatives in the 98th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Harrison’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 338 (98th): A concurrent resolution to express the sense of the Congress concerning recent ...
- H.R. 5005 (98th): A bill to amend title II of the Social Security Act to ...
- H.J.Res. 495 (98th): A joint resolution designating the year 1984 as the “Year of the ...
- H.R. 3949 (98th): A bill to recognize the organization known as “Veterans of the Vietnam ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1984, Harrison missed 163 of 905 roll call votes, which is 18.0%. This is worse than the median of 6.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1984. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills