Rep. Frederica Wilson
- Florida - District 24
|Representative||Florida's 24th District|
|Representative||Florida's 17th District|
Wilson is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Wilson to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Frederica Wilson sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 224: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that a “Haitian-American Heritage Month” ...
- H.Res. 139: Honoring the life of the Honorable Larcenia J. Bullard.
- H.R. 737: Homeowners’ Defense Act of 2013
- H.R. 680: Rilya Wilson Act
- H.Res. 61: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should ...
- H.Res. 55: Honoring the life of Trayvon Martin, urging the repeal of Stand Your Ground ...
- H.Res. 581 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the continued deployment ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Wilson missed 141 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 8.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Wilson [D-FL24]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.
H.Res. 224: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that a “Haitian-American Heritage Month” should be established in recognition of the contributions of the Haitian people to the history and culture of the United States.
This resolution’s text is now available.May 18, 2013 2:56 a.m.