Barr is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Barr to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Garland “Andy” Barr sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Barr’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2010: To amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to apply to Delegates ...
- H.R. 1789: Creating Crop Insurance Certainty for Farmers Act
- H.R. 998: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce the holding period ...
- H.J.Res. 26: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Barr missed 0 of 166 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Barr [R-KY6]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Barr [R-KY6]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Barr [R-KY6]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.