Allen was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Allen’s time serving in the Senate.
Use this chart to compare Allen to other members of the Senate in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Allen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4057 (109th): National Park Second Amendment Restoration and Personal Protection Act of 2006
- S. 4045 (109th): A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at the intersections ...
- S.Res. 593 (109th): A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Children and Families ...
- S. 4006 (109th): Imagery, Mapping, and Geospatial Enhancement Act of 2006
- S. 3976 (109th): Pigford Claims Remedy Act of 2006
- S. 3970 (109th): A bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to direct ...
- S. 3878 (109th): A bill to provide compensation for United States citizens taken hostage by ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Allen missed 9 of 1,953 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: