Rep. Gerald Connolly
- Virginia - District 11
|Representative||Virginia's 11th District|
Connolly is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Connolly to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Gerald Connolly sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Government Operations
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Connolly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1793: Global Partnerships Act of 2013
- H.R. 1431: Postal Employee Appeal Rights Amendments Act of 2013
- H.R. 907: Northern Virginia Metrorail Extension Act
- H.R. 636: To prohibit Members of Congress from receiving any automatic pay adjustments through the ...
- H.R. 535: Put America Back to Work Act
- H.R. 533: Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- H.R. 534: Restore the Partnership Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Connolly missed 30 of 3,421 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163