Gutknecht was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Gutknecht’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Gutknecht to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gutknecht’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 503 (109th): Providing for the sine die adjournment of the second session of the ...
- H.Res. 1107 (109th): Providing for the printing of a revised edition of the Rules and ...
- H.R. 6261 (109th): Mercury Reclamation Act of 2006
- H.R. 5832 (109th): National Institute of Food and Agriculture Act of 2006
- H.R. 4357 (109th): 10 by 10 Act
- H.R. 3687 (109th): To authorize appropriations for grants for specialized technical assistance and training to ...
- H.J.Res. 61 (109th): Supporting the goals and ideals of Gold Star Mothers Day.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Gutknecht missed 123 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: