Rep. Gloria Negrete McLeod
- California - District 35
|Representative||California's 35th District|
Negrete McLeod is a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Negrete McLeod to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Gloria Negrete McLeod sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Negrete McLeod’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1623: VA Claims Efficiency Through Information Act of 2013
- H.R. 1251: Veteran Excellence Through Education Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Negrete McLeod missed 10 of 183 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity