Rep. Grace Meng
- New York - District 6
(Forest Hills, Auburndale, Middle Village and parts of Nkew Gardens, Queensboro Hill, Utopia, Flushing, Glendale)
|Representative||New York's 6th District|
Meng is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Meng to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Grace Meng sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Meng’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2306: Infant Formula Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 2214: Corporate Politics Transparency Act
- H.Res. 200: Reaffirming the United States’ commitment to the economic and military security of the ...
- H.R. 1824: VA Regional Office Accountability Act
- H.R. 238: Fire Sale Loophole Closing Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2013, Meng missed 20 of 252 roll call votes, which is 7.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: NayJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.