Rep. Gregg Harper
- Mississippi - District 3
|Representative||Mississippi's 3rd District|
Harper is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Harper to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Gregg Harper sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Harper’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2019: To eliminate taxpayer financing of presidential campaigns and party conventions and reprogram savings ...
- H.R. 1994: To terminate the Election Assistance Commission.
- H.R. 1724: Kids First Research Act of 2013
- H.R. 831: Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2013
- H.R. 654: Grassroots Rural and Small Community Water Systems Assistance Act
- H.R. 550: Phantom Fuel Reform Act of 2013
- H.R. 510: TEAM-Education Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Harper missed 36 of 3,421 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.