Rep. Gus Bilirakis
- Florida - District 12
|Representative||Florida's 12th District|
|Representative||Florida's 9th District|
Bilirakis is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bilirakis to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Gus Bilirakis sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bilirakis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 187: Expressing the United States’ commitment to the reunification of the Republic of Cyprus ...
- H.R. 1791: Medical Preparedness Allowable Use Act
- H.Res. 188: Calling upon the Government of Turkey to facilitate the reopening of the Ecumenical ...
- H.R. 1674: SHUT Act of 2013
- H.R. 1172: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent the payment of ...
- H.R. 640: Student Visa Security Improvement Act
- H.R. 303: Retired Pay Restoration Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to May 2013, Bilirakis missed 101 of 5,297 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163