Rep. Gwen Moore
- Wisconsin - District 4
|Representative||Wisconsin's 4th District|
Moore is a far-left Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Moore to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Gwen Moore sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Budget
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Moore’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 193: Supporting the goals and ideals of Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.
- H.Res. 143: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the school breakfast program.
- H.R. 1374: Social Security Enhancement and Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 1096: Enhancing the Quality of Parental Legal Representation Act of 2013
- H.R. 1035: To require a study of voluntary community-based flood insurance options and how such ...
- H.Res. 96: Expressing support for designation of the week of March 3 through 9, 2013, ...
- H.R. 814: Rewriting to Improve and Secure an Exit Out of Poverty Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Moore missed 321 of 6,534 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Moore [D-WI4]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Moore [D-WI4]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Moore [D-WI4]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.