Clarke was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Clarke’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Clarke to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Clarke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6692 (112th): To amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 ...
- H.R. 6658 (112th): Urban Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 6659 (112th): Urban Recovery and Growth Act
- H.R. 6500 (112th): Detroit Economic Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 6492 (112th): Sustainable, Livable And Green (S.L.A.G.) Highway Construction Act of 2012
- H.R. 6493 (112th): Global Investments in America’s Cities Act
- H.R. 6420 (112th): Federal Financial Assistance Management Improvement Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Clarke missed 10 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity