Sen. Harris Wofford
Former Senator from Pennsylvania
See Also: Congress.gov
Wofford was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Wofford’s time serving in the Senate.
Use this chart to compare Wofford to other members of the Senate in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Wofford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2482 (103rd): A bill to provide for the restoration of Washington Square in Philadelphia, ...
- S. 2464 (103rd): A bill entitled the “Congressional Health Insurance Accountability Act.”
- S. 2367 (103rd): Crime Victims Fund Enhancement Act of 1994
- S.J.Res. 208 (103rd): A joint resolution designating the week of November 6, 1994, through November ...
- S. 2268 (103rd): Worker Rights and Labor Standards Trade Act of 1994
- S.J.Res. 206 (103rd): A joint resolution designating September 17, 1994, as “Constitution Day”.
- S.Res. 231 (103rd): A resolution to recognize persons dedicated to improving voter participation, and for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 1991 to Dec 1994, Wofford missed 38 of 1,220 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is better than the median of 3.3% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills