Heidi Heitkamp sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Member, Subcommittee on Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Member, Subcommittee on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Heitkamp missed 2 of 128 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Amendment Agreed to 87/8
Sen. Heitkamp [D-ND]: YeaMay 21, 2013 12:02 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 90/0
Sen. Heitkamp [D-ND]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 5:32 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 97/0
Sen. Heitkamp [D-ND]: YeaMay 16, 2013 1:51 p.m.