Cuellar is a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Cuellar to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Henry Cuellar sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cuellar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1660: Government Customer Service Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 1108: Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2013
- H.R. 5988 (112th): San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2012
- H.R. 5964 (112th): Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012
- H.R. 1914 (112th): Gas Price Stabilization Act of 2011
- H.R. 1601 (112th): Tax Cuts for America Act of 2011
- H.R. 1318 (112th): South Texas Veterans Health Care Expansion Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Cuellar missed 110 of 6,534 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity