Rep. Henry “Hank” Johnson Jr.
- Georgia - District 4
|Representative||Georgia's 4th District|
Johnson is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Johnson to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Henry “Hank” Johnson Jr. sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Johnson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1913: Application Privacy, Protection, and Security Act of 2013
- H.R. 1844: Arbitration Fairness Act of 2013
- H.R. 1621: Help Entrepreneurs Create American Jobs Act of 2013
- H.R. 1622: Fairness and Transparency in Contracting Act of 2013
- H.R. 981: RARE Act of 2013
- H.R. 6246 (112th): Verifying Official Totals for Elections Act
- H.R. 4032 (112th): Help Entrepreneurs Create American Jobs Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to May 2013, Johnson missed 246 of 5,320 roll call votes, which is 4.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Johnson [D-GA4]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Johnson [D-GA4]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Johnson [D-GA4]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.