Solis was a far-left Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Solis’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Solis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Solis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7194 (110th): Climate Change Rebate Act of 2008
- H.R. 6934 (110th): Juvenile Justice Reform Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1406 (110th): Recognizing and supporting the work of Community Health Workers.
- H.R. 6621 (110th): Reinstatement of Enrollment for Medicaid Eligibility of Disadvantaged Youth (REMEDY) Act
- H.R. 6551 (110th): Primary Care Dental Academic Workforce Development Act of 2008
- H.R. 6478 (110th): Access to America’s Orthopedic Services Act of 2008
- H.R. 6100 (110th): Kid-Safe Chemicals Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Feb 2009, Solis missed 217 of 5,386 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2009. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: