Rep. Jackie Speier
- California - District 14
|Representative||California's 14th District|
|Representative||California's 12th District|
Speier is a moderate Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Speier to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jackie Speier sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Speier’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2058: To improve and enhance research and programs on childhood cancer survivorship, and for ...
- H.R. 2038: To amend the Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 to expand the eligibility ...
- H.R. 1718: United States Postal Service Shipping Equity Act
- H.R. 1593: Sexual Assault Training Oversight and Prevention Act
- H.R. 1452: Filipino Veterans Fairness Act of 2013
- H.R. 1210: Mass Transit Intelligence Prioritization Act
- H.R. 1079: Military Judicial Reform Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2008 to May 2013, Speier missed 481 of 3,939 roll call votes, which is 12.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.