Walorski is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Walorski to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jackie Walorski sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Walorski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1864: To amend title 10, United States Code, to require an Inspector General investigation ...
- H.J.Res. 38: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Walorski missed 8 of 179 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity