Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler
- Washington - District 3
(Lewis County, Klickitat County, Skamania County, Pacific County, Cowlitz County, Clark County, Wahkiakum County)
|Representative||Washington's 3rd District|
Herrera Beutler is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Herrera Beutler to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jaime Herrera Beutler sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- House Committee on Small Business
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Herrera Beutler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2026: Silviculture Regulatory Consistency Act of 2013
- H.R. 1088: Cheating Doesn’t Pay Act
- H.R. 716: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain Federal land to ...
- H.R. 391: Savings Start With Us Act of 2013
- H.Res. 579 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding hydroelectric power.
- H.R. 3980 (112th): Small Business Opportunity Act of 2012
- H.R. 2541 (112th): Silviculture Regulatory Consistency Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jun 2013, Herrera Beutler missed 42 of 1,858 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity