Rep. James Lankford
- Oklahoma - District 5
|Representative||Oklahoma's 5th District|
Lankford is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Lankford to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
James Lankford sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lankford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1423: Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act
- H.R. 1164: Government Shutdown Prevention Act
- H.R. 5900 (112th): To modify the training requirements for certain fire departments applying for Federal ...
- H.R. 4307 (112th): To prohibit the Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation from making grants, and ...
- H.R. 4259 (112th): End Trafficking in Government Contracting Act of 2012
- H.R. 3609 (112th): Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act
- H.R. 3583 (112th): Government Shutdown Prevention Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Lankford missed 11 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity