Rep. James Santini
Former Representative from Nevada's At-Large District
|Representative||Nevada's At-Large District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Santini was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Santini’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Santini to other members of the House of Representatives in the 97th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Santini’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 370 (97th): A concurrent resolution to commend the State of Israel’s compliance with the ...
- H.R. 6586 (97th): A bill for the relief of the estate of Nell J. Redfield.
- H.R. 6059 (97th): Violent Crime Control Act of 1982
- H.R. 6017 (97th): A bill to amend the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to ...
- H.R. 5921 (97th): A bill for the relief of Peter J. Montagnoli.
- H.R. 5656 (97th): A bill to transfer certain lands in Clark County, Nevada, from the ...
- H.R. 5652 (97th): A bill to authorize and direct the Secretary of the Interior to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Dec 1982, Santini missed 901 of 4,833 roll call votes, which is 18.6%. This is worse than the median of 7.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills