Bradley was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Bradley’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Bradley to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bradley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5671 (109th): Veterans Long Term Care Security Act
- H.R. 5261 (109th): Ethanol Import Fairness Act
- H.R. 5260 (109th): To provide that any reduction in the hours of operation of Department ...
- H.R. 5221 (109th): Vet Center Enhancement Act of 2006
- H.R. 5202 (109th): To amend the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Programs Enhancement Act ...
- H.R. 5173 (109th): Suspension of Medicare Prescription Drug Late Enrollment Penalty Act of 2006
- H.R. 5062 (109th): New Hampshire Wilderness Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Bradley missed 29 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: