Rep. Jeb Hensarling
- Texas - District 5
|Representative||Texas's 5th District|
Hensarling is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hensarling to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jeb Hensarling sits on the following committees:
- Chairman, House Committee on Financial Services
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hensarling’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5872 (112th): Sequestration Transparency Act of 2012
- H.Res. 447 (112th): Electing a certain Member to a certain standing committee of the House ...
- H.Res. 420 (112th): Electing certain Members to certain standing committees.
- H.R. 2225 (112th): To amend the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to add a definition ...
- H.Res. 303 (112th): Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 263 (112th): Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 202 (112th): Electing a Member to a certain standing committee of the House of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Hensarling missed 110 of 7,738 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Hensarling [R-TX5]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.