Rep. Jeff Denham
- California - District 10
|Representative||California's 10th District|
|Representative||California's 19th District|
Denham is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Denham to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jeff Denham sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Livestock, Rural Development, and Credit
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Health
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Denham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1131: To amend title 10, United States Code, to extend military commissary and exchange ...
- H.R. 1132: Efficient Service for Veterans Act
- H.R. 695: Civilian Property Realignment Act
- H.R. 219: Sandy Recovery Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 6728 (112th): Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2012
- H.J.Res. 122 (112th): Establishing the date for the counting of the electoral votes for President ...
- H.R. 6488 (112th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to extend military commissary and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Denham missed 34 of 1,760 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.