Rep. Jeff Fortenberry
- Nebraska - District 1
|Representative||Nebraska's 1st District|
Fortenberry is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Fortenberry to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jeff Fortenberry sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
- Member, Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fortenberry’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1932: Farm Program Integrity Act of 2013
- H.R. 858: Rural Housing Preservation Act of 2013
- H.R. 6416 (112th): Rural Housing Preservation Act of 2012
- H.R. 6038 (112th): Global Conservation Act of 2012
- H.R. 5935 (112th): To prohibit the Secretary of Energy from enforcing regulations pertaining to certain ...
- H.R. 3708 (112th): To prohibit the Secretary of Labor from issuing a final rule that ...
- H.R. 3347 (112th): To exempt any road, highway, or bridge damaged by a natural disaster, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Fortenberry missed 204 of 6,534 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity