Landry was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Landry’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Landry to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Landry’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6526 (112th): RESCUE Act of 2012
- H.R. 6451 (112th): Preserving Jobs in the Oilfield Act of 2012
- H.R. 6452 (112th): To provide limitations on United States assistance, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6276 (112th): Commercial Fishing, Farm, and Ranch Risk Management Act
- H.Res. 635 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Mr. Al Armendariz, ...
- H.R. 3770 (112th): Executive Appointments Reform Act
- H.R. 3676 (112th): To amend the detainee provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Landry missed 119 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 7.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity