Dunn was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Dunn’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Dunn to other members of the House of Representatives in the 108th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Dunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3770 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt certain transportation ...
- H.R. 3270 (108th): Workers Assistance Extension Act
- H.R. 8 (108th): Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2003
- H.R. 2185 (108th): Unemployment Compensation Amendments of 2003
- H.R. 2033 (108th): Medicare Equity and Access Act
- H.R. 1310 (108th): Reforestation Tax Act of 2003
- H.R. 980 (108th): Access to Innovation for Medicare Patients Act of 2003
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Dunn missed 254 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: