Rep. Jerry McNerney
- California - District 9
|Representative||California's 9th District|
|Representative||California's 11th District|
McNerney is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare McNerney to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jerry McNerney sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of McNerney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1712: Housing Opportunity and Mortgage Equity Act of 2013
- H.R. 1319: Containing Risk, Offering Protection Act
- H.R. 1107: Solar Energy Deployment Act of 2013
- H.R. 752: Methamphetamine Education, Treatment, and Hope Act of 2013
- H.Res. 831 (112th): Honoring and recognizing David “Dave” Warren Brubeck for his contributions in musical ...
- H.R. 6378 (112th): Air and Health Quality Empowerment Zone Designation Act of 2012
- H.R. 6153 (112th): To require the holder of a subordinate lien on the property that ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to May 2013, McNerney missed 74 of 5,297 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163