Bridenstine is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bridenstine to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jim Bridenstine sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bridenstine’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 45: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States granting Congress the ...
- H.Res. 106: Calling for the protection of religious minority rights and freedoms in the Arab ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Bridenstine missed 0 of 160 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163