Rep. Jim Gerlach
- Pennsylvania - District 6
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 6th District|
Gerlach is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Gerlach to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jim Gerlach sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gerlach’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1533: Energy Regulatory Public Protection Act
- H.R. 886: America’s Small Business Tax Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 847: Puppy Uniform Protection and Safety Act
- H.Res. 72: Supporting the goals and ideals of the Secondary School Student Athletes’ Bill of ...
- H.R. 713: Medicare Access to Rehabilitation Services Act of 2013
- H.R. 494: Small BREW Act
- H.R. 475: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include vaccines against seasonal ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Gerlach missed 281 of 7,732 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Gerlach [R-PA6]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Gerlach [R-PA6]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.