Bonner is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bonner to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Jo Bonner sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bonner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1219: Gulf Fisheries Fairness Act
- H.R. 1001: To amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide a specific ...
- H.R. 6579 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to deny any deduction ...
- H.Res. 755 (112th): In the matter of Representative Laura Richardson.
- H.R. 5662 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on 2,4-Bis(2-hydroxy-4-butyloxyphenyl)-6-(2,4-bis-butyloxypheny l)-1,3,5-triazine.
- H.R. 5655 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on 1-Propanone, 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-1-phenyl-.
- H.R. 5673 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on Reactive Blue 235.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Bonner missed 346 of 7,735 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Bonner [R-AL1]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Bonner [R-AL1]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Bonner [R-AL1]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.