Walsh was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Walsh’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Walsh to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Walsh’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6408 (112th): Federal Election Integrity Act of 2012
- H.R. 6028 (112th): No-Hassle Flying Act of 2012
- H.R. 5971 (112th): Federal Election Integrity Act of 2012
- H.R. 5521 (112th): Renovate and Enhance Veterans’ Meeting Halls and Posts Act of 2012
- H.R. 4631 (112th): Government Spending Accountability Act of 2012
- H.R. 3987 (112th): Small Business Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 3594 (112th): Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Walsh missed 51 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity