Rep. Joel Pritchard
Former Representative from Washington's 1st District
|Representative||Washington's 1st District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Pritchard was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Pritchard’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Pritchard to other members of the House of Representatives in the 98th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Pritchard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6435 (98th): A bill to amend title 44, United States Code, to authorize the ...
- H.R. 662 (98th): Cougar Lakes Wilderness Act of 1983
- H.R. 7189 (97th): Neighborhood Development Demonstration Act of 1982
- H.Con.Res. 111 (97th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the Government ...
- H.R. 2354 (97th): Cougar Lakes Wilderness Act of 1981
- H.R. 2010 (97th): A bill for the relief of Kai-Mee Chen.
- H.R. 2011 (97th): A bill for the relief of Sun Cha Cho Walker.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1973 to Oct 1984, Pritchard missed 964 of 6,833 roll call votes, which is 14.1%. This is worse than the median of 6.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1984. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills