Barrow is a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Barrow to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
John Barrow sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Barrow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 33: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to prohibit a ...
- H.R. 223: John Tanner Fairness and Independence in Redistricting Act
- H.J.Res. 4: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 37: Business and Government Operations Improvement Act
- H.R. 6499 (112th): To amend part C of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control ...
- H.R. 6144 (112th): To reduce amounts available to the General Services Administration for the acquisition ...
- H.R. 6071 (112th): Veterans Medical and Prosthetic Research Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Barrow missed 86 of 6,517 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Barrow [D-GA12]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Barrow [D-GA12]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Barrow [D-GA12]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.