Rep. John Campbell III
- California - District 45
|Representative||California's 45th District|
|Representative||California's 48th District|
Campbell is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Campbell to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
John Campbell III sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Campbell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 613: Systemic Risk Mitigation Act
- H.R. 6397 (112th): Defending American Taxpayers From Abusive Government Takings Act of 2012
- H.R. 4872 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain non-toric shaped polarized materials of ...
- H.R. 4871 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain toric shaped polarized materials.
- H.R. 4870 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain non-toric shaped polarized materials of ...
- H.R. 4214 (112th): Compound 1080 and Sodium Cyanide Elimination Act
- H.R. 4001 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow partnerships invested ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2005 to May 2013, Campbell missed 478 of 5,893 roll call votes, which is 8.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Campbell [R-CA45]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Campbell [R-CA45]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Campbell [R-CA45]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Campbell [R-CA45]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.