Rep. John Cunningham III
Former Representative from Washington's 7th District
|Representative||Washington's 7th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Cunningham was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Cunningham’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Cunningham to other members of the House of Representatives in the 95th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cunningham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 13329 (95th): Native Americans Equal Opportunity Act
- H.J.Res. 903 (95th): A resolution disapproving proposed regulations of the Department of the Treasury requiring ...
- H.R. 12147 (95th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to exempt ...
- H.J.Res. 828 (95th): A resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
- H.J.Res. 815 (95th): A resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
- H.R. 11676 (95th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to exempt ...
- H.J.Res. 793 (95th): A resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 1977 to Oct 1978, Cunningham missed 110 of 1,263 roll call votes, which is 8.7%. This is worse than the median of 8.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills